Jelly bean, jelly bean, in a dish… Do you have a massive supply of jelly beans at your house? Me too.
Download our free Jelly Bean Fun printable.
Have your child color in the Jelly Bean Fun sheet. Grab a bunch of bowls and let them do sorting: color, shape, size, etc. Do a bit of munching to play out math problems. Enjoy your Easter candy together! See our adventure below.
Get your FREE Printable!
Jelly Bean Math Questions
Here are few example math equations you can ask of your kiddos!
- Which color do you think we have the most/least of?
- If I have 10 red jelly beans and I eat 6 how many do I have left?
- If I have 18 pink jelly beans how can I divide them evenly between 2 kids?
- If I have 8 green jelly beans and 6 yellow how many do I have in total?
- If I have 3 sets of ten jelly beans plus 2 more, how many do I have in total?