Welcome to Let's Lasso the Moon! I'm so glad you're here. I cannot wait to show you around.
Hi, I'm Zina
I believe crazy-busy gets in the way of finding time for what really matters in life. This is why Lasso the Moon was created — to bring parents together to opt-out of overwhelm and:
- Build strong + happy relationships with your kids
- Find simple ways to connect with your family
- Encourage independent, healthy life-skills
- Foster a sense of adventure and wanderlust
- Maintain mindsets that prevent overwhelm
- Slow down and see the beauty in everyday life
Join us online:
Here’s a snap snapshot of things you’ll discover while reading the blog. I believe…
- Crazy-busy gets in the way of finding time for what really matters in life — Slow Living Articles
- Kitchens are magical places for connecting with kids, even on the busiest weekday — Find a recipe
- Picture books couples with simple kids’ activities and crafts are a great way to foster a lifetime love of learning.
- You can connect with your kids while still fostering independence — Parenting With Presence
- We can safely teach kids self-regulation when it comes to technology without a lot of restrictions — Screentime Tips
- Photography is a mindful hobby that allows you to find and capture beauty in everyday — DSLR Tips For Beginners
. . .
Come and chat with us over on Facebook:
Recipes & Slow Living Articles Picked Just For You
"The best portion of your life will be the small nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you."
— RITA GHATOUREY
See More Popular Posts —>
Are you a brand representative?
We love partnering with brands who share our passion for family recipes, joyful living, and travel. We are currently accepting sponsored brand partnerships for both Lasso the Moon’s social media channels and the blog itself. Contact us today zina(at)letslassothemoon.com to start working on a partnership. Past sponsored relationships and work include:
- Reames Frozen Homestyle Egg Noodles | 225,000+ Shares
- Hidden Valley Ranch | 25,000+ Shares
- Justice | 20,000+ Shares
- Downy | 9,000+ Shares
- Melissa & Doug | 15,000+ Shares
- Cheerios | 45,000+ Shares
We only work with high-quality brands who are interested in collaborative partnerships that benefit Lasso the Moon readers. At this time, we do not accept guest posts or link placements. We also do not promote MLM products or crowdfunding projects.
“Zina was a great resource during our client’s Back-to-School campaign. Her unique writing approach and social influence helped our client, Buddy Fruits, trend on Pinterest for weeks. The sponsored post “20 Healthy On-the-Go Snacks” garnished 10,000+ repins and even now continues to be shared by parents. Her professional skills as a content marketer and social influencer made her an intricate part of the promotion. I would recommend Zina for anyone looking for a great social influencer!”
— Gabriela Laguna
“Zina’s skills as a professional content marketer have made her a valuable part of Melissa & Doug’s Blog Ambassador team. We collaborated on two family-focused marketing campaigns: End of the Year Clean Sweep and Capturing Childhood. Her ability to orchestrate campaign content combined with her social networking creativity makes her a great go-to resource.”
— Danielle Dall’au
“We collaborated with Zina for the CLIF Kid Zparents Facebook Chats to promote the events and drive participation. Her skills as a professional content marketer and social influencer (via Pinterest) were highly valued. During the live Facebook chats, Zina engaged the CLIF Kid community with creative ideas for family fun that aligned with the brand’s ethos of nourishing active kids. She has a strong ability to connect with her audience plus enthusiasm to deliver a positive and memorable experience for all involved.”
— Joe Kowalke