I am a bacon snob. I saw this video tutorial (below) and immediately realized the brilliance of “the second cookie sheet.” This simple kitchen hack allows you to cook bacon perfectly every time.
How to Cook Bacon Perfectly Every Time
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 17-20 minutes
Yield: Strips of delicious bacon
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
- Throw some parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Add a baking or cooling rack on top of the cookie sheet.
- Lay your Knorr bacon flat across the baking rack.
- Cover with another layer of parchment paper.
- Place another cookie sheet on top.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove from oven and ENJOY.
I’ve got a big ol’ Homer Simpson drool after watching this tutorial. Nom. Nom. Nom.
Looking for additional recipes and kitchen hacks?
Enjoy the bacon!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”