Download our free Jelly Bean Fun printable.
Have your child color in the Jelly Bean Fun sheet. Grab a bunch of bowls and let them do sorting: color, shape, size, etc. Do a bit of munching to play out math problems. Enjoy your Easter loot together! See our adventure below.
Do you have other fun suggestions? Let’s chat in the comments.
PS: Examples of math questions:
- Which color do you think we have the most/least of?
- If I have 10 red jelly beans and I eat 6 how many do I have left?
- If I have 18 pink jelly beans how can I divide them evenly between 2 kids?
- If I have 8 green jelly beans and 6 yellow how many do I have total?
- If I have 3 sets of ten jelly beans plus 2 more, how many do I have total?