Download our free Jelly Bean Fun printable.
Have your child color in the Jelly Bean Fun sheet. Grab a bunch of bowls and let them do sorting: color, shape, size, etc. Do a bit of munching to play out math problems. Enjoy your Easter loot together! See our adventure below.
Do you have other fun suggestions? Let’s chat in the comments.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend,
PS: Examples of math questions:
- Which color do you think we have the most/least of?
- If I have 10 red jelly beans and I eat 6 how many do I have left?
- If I have 18 pink jelly beans how can I divide them evenly between 2 kids?
- If I have 8 green jelly beans and 6 yellow how many do I have total?
- If I have 3 sets of ten jelly beans plus 2 more, how many do I have total?