Do you get frustrated with all the skimpy Halloween costumes available for kids? If you're from the Midwest too, you know it gets darn right COLD at night in October. I'm excited to share a few of the chilly weather costumes we've done in the past (coming next week!), but right now I want to show you our favorite uber-warm default costume choice.
We've been a bit obsessed with these hooded Kigurumi costumes. What we love:
- Kids can wear a winter coat and a hat (even snow pants!) underneath the costume and it still looks great.
- The costumes looks awesome on kids, adults and TWEENS.
- Because they have a variety of sizes on many of the styles, you can have fun with a full family set.
- The costumes don't cover the face. (My daughter is sensitive to this, is yours too?)
- They are a soft fleece and can be used as PJs for the winter--to help offset the cost.
Below are ten of my favorite hooded Kigurumi costumes from Amazon.
10+ Cold Weather Halloween Costumes
Huggable Panda Costumes | Find this on Amazon
Red Panda Costume | Find this on Amazon
Roomy Skeleton Costume | Find this on Amazon
Darling Giraffe Costume | Find this on Amazon
It's Stitch! | Find this on Amazon
Tabby Cat Costume | Find this on Amazon
Cozy White Tiger Costume | Find this on Amazon
Cute Unicorn Costume available in 4 fun colors | Find this on Amazon
Cute Owl Costume | Find this on Amazon
Cheshire Cat Pajama Style Costume | Find this on Amazon
Snuggly and Warm Studio Ghibli Totoro Cape| Find this on Amazon
Shop All Kigurumi Costume Styles
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”