A wise friend of mine, upon retiring after thirty years of service to the Montessori community, told me a child is like the moon, they reflect the light in their universe. This analogy has always stuck with me. Our children echo our parenting style, our religious beliefs, our outlook on life, our creativity, and our curiosity.
It all starts with you, my friend.
You are the only one who can give your children a happy mother who loves life.
Here at Lasso the Moon we bring together modern parents searching for creative balance of self and family in our chaotic world. A few of our reoccurring topics are: photography, travel, positive parenting, and the family kitchen.
Check out some of our recent posts:
- 10 Must-Read Adult Fiction Books
- How To Stop Yelling: Family Commitment Jar
- Take 100 Things Off Your House’s Waistline
- 3½ Ways to ROCK Family Vacation Photos
- 5 Ways to Connect with Your Kids TOMORROW Morning