UPDATE: Our new morning routine is going really well. The girls had time to build a “breakfast fort” before school.
Are your mornings chaotic? Check out our posts Create a School Prep Zone and 7 Tips for a Smooth School Routine.
Below are articles, ideas, projects and activities that inspired me during the week.
Parenting with Presence:
- Yeah. I’m THAT mom. :: Nobody’s perfect and I’m living, breathing, tripping, flailing proof
- Mom Motivation :: Tips to Keep the Day in Balance
- Parenting: A Taste of Love & Logic :: Highlights and shared advice from a Love and Logic Parenting session
Sweet Sulia Mom Discussions:
- Is YOUR 8-year-old on Instagram? :: Social media boundaries for children
- Do Your Children Take Music Lessons? :: What is the best age to begin?
- We all fall down :: A life lesson from a 6-year-old
Activities for the Kiddos:
- Pretend Hair Salon for Dolls :: Too cute, my girl love to do this too
- Yoga for Kids :: Practice yoga with your children by telling the story of spring
- Hot Air Balloon Ride :: Create a wonderfully scenic hot air balloon ride
Simple & Creative Crafts:
- Kandinsky Circles :: Fine Art Inspired Kid Art
- Nifty Thrifty Spring Bonnets :: Make these bright and colorful hats from newspapers and upcycled tissue paper
- Painting with Eggs & Rolling Balls :: Get the kids moving and get creative while rolling eggs
Happy Saturday friends,
PS: Don’t miss future posts and projects! Be sure to sign up for our RSS feed or connect online: